I'm currently renting a Schaffner NSG435 ESD Gun and like the
features.  Would anyone be able to provide me with some leads where I might
be able to get a deal (used is OK) on a comparable piece of equipment to
purchase?  I find the "continuous" feature to be a necessity as well as the
ability to set the pulse frequency to 0.5 Hz (2 pps) or less.  Any leads
would be appreciated.  Any solicitation is encouraged to be done off line.

You know, with Schaffner putting their new ESD gun on the market this summer,
there may be some folks wanting to trade up and have their old ESD gun
available. Try calling John Parnell at Schaffner, he's on 1 800 367 5566 Ext
225

Cheers

Derek N. Walton
Owner,
L. F. Research EMC Design and Test Facility
12790 Route 76,
Poplar Grove,
IL 61065
www.lfresearch.com