I have a black box device that takes in an RF video feed via a coax
cable and then translates that to light energy for transmission. Its
bi-direction, meaning that, I can also pump light into it and get the RF signal
back for distribution down the coax cable.
        My opinion, for the moment is that it is not an intentional radiator,
simple a cable connected device that happens to have RF signals present to
perform is function of data transmission.
        Any disagreements, and why?
        Thanks for your thoughts
        Gary