Brian,

EMC will likely be the least of your problems.

Parts washers may well be in the scope of the Machinery Directive rather than
the LVD. Additionally, if the manufacturer does not prohibit their use with
flammable solvents then they will be ATEX equipment (and will probably require
Notified Body approval).

Sand blast cabinets may be none, one or several of machinery, pressure
equipment or simple pressure vessels, and there could also be a PPE (personal
protective equipment) angle.

Feel free to contact me directly if you need more detailed help.

Nick.

http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>