generally say that 461E is not more stringent than 461C. Our stuff usually
passes CS101 and fails RE102, just like we always do (we're traditionalists;
that is, we always make the same mistakes from program to program).

OTOH, 461E is a more (justifiably) paranoid document than 461C, requiring
the lab to perform and document things like automated data acquisition
system calibration. In that respect, 461E is harder to perform.

Regards,

Ed

Ed Price
ed.pr...@cubic.com
Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
Cubic Defense Systems
San Diego, CA  USA
858-505-2780  (Voice)
858-505-1583  (Fax)
Military & Avionics EMC Is Our Specialty
Shake-Bake-Shock - Metrology - Reliability Analysis

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/