Amund -

Neither CSA nor UL will accept new product certifications
using CSA 22.2 No 950-95/UL1950, 3rd ed, as of 1APR2003.
You will need to submit against CSA 22.2 No.
60950-00/UL60950, 3rd ed.

The implication is that any reports you may have for the
power supply are probably inadequate in and of themselves
and .  On the bright side, there were not very many changes
to either IEC60950 or the CSA/UL standard that would
negatively effect a power supply, so chances are good that
it will comply, provided the individual safety critical
components meet the mandatory requirements in Annex P.1.

Regards,

Peter L. Tarver, PE
Product Safety Manager
Sanmina-SCI Homologation Services