I read in !emc-pstc that Hjálmar Árnason <hjal...@mi.is> wrote (in
<lpbblaciebngppepaenngemoceaa.hjal...@mi.is>) about 'Calibrating police
radar guns' on Thu, 27 Mar 2003:

>I would appreciate if you could give some advice and direct me to the
>right websites to get information.  I need both test equipment and material
>for the chamber. The budget is low so second hand equipment is my goal.
>Anyone selling his set-up ?.

25 to 35 GHz is a relatively newly-exploited frequency range. You will
be lucky to find much low-cost second-hand equipment available, I would
think.

Because of the short wavelength, you probably don't need a large
chamber. But absorptive materials may be costly.
http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!