Hi Forum,

I have a EN61000-4-3 compliance test set up in a Chamber. Some of our
products have LCD displays 2cm X 8cm. My problem is I bought a Teseo RF
proofed camera that cannot zoom in on the display at a distance of 2m (from
the corner of the chamber). I can obviously see the display if I place the
camera next to the product. However, it seems that the camera must be
positioned outwith the 1.5Msq calibrated field area?
I heard that there are fibre optic probes that can be positioned at the
display and fed back into the camera lense via an adaptor?
Has anyone heard of this method?
Has anyone any idea of overcoming my problem without the need to purchase a
>£5K camera?
How near am I allowed to place the camera?

Thanks in advance for your kind comments.

Kind Regards
Alex McNeil
Principal Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)131 479 8375