Hi Reginald,

I have been using a GTEM now for about a year and
have some comments for you.

1. The step by step procedure you are looking for calculating
the OATS response based on GTEM testing should be in the
software that comes with the GTEM.

2. Correlation is very much more problematical. Unless the GTEM
dimensions accommodate the product type that you are testing
then correlation point for point will be next to impossible.
This is especially true for products with cables as the
dimensions (electrically) become very large.

3. There are some test disadvantages to the GTEM. If the
test data indicates that you're failing you have no information
to help you isolate the problem. There is no information for
example on azimuth or polarity. Having said that completing a
scan typically takes abot 0.5 hours!!

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Senior Compliance Engineer