Yes there are harmonized bands

E.g. cellular bands for GSM in the 900 and 1800 MHz range, some satellite
services.

These are bands were the different member states didn't had other radio
services before. For this reason this was easy to harmonize. But if some
member states had radio services in certain areas this will take time to
remove these services, since there are users having devices which can't be
used after changing this.

Lothar Schmidt
BQB & Technical Manager
EMC/Radio/SAR