From: owner-emc-p...@listserv.ieee.org
mailto:owner-emc-p...@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Gary McInturff
Sent: 04 August 2004 16:17
To: 'John Allen'; 'Richard Pittenger'; emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: CE-Marked Machines - Date Code

Interesting, I just looked in the IEC version of 60950 and you're right I
don't see the requirement for serializing the equipment. But I do remember
having to do so, but maybe its part of the agreements between the NRTL and the
designer/manufacturer. I don't have any current UL listing agreements so I
can't check but surely someone out there has them and could look.
 Gary