Hi group,
I'm not familiar with canadian regulation and I've collected not very clear
answers on the matter; I'd like to know what exactly I have to do in order to
sell a medical device in Canada.
What I've understood is that my company should have a quality system in
compliance with Canadian version of 13485 (and it already has), and we shall
apply the "medical devices canadian directive " ....
If it's correct, where can I find such a directive?
And what about technical standards?
I know only 601-1 deviations. Is there a sort of "harmonized standards list"
like fo EU MDD?

thanks in advance,

Paolo Peruzzi
El.En. S.p.A.