In article <E1BA0362B28ED211A1E80008C71EA30602070166@z-
160-100-30-252.est.ibm.com>, Gordon,Ian <ian.gor...@bocedwards.com>
writes
>realise the best solution is to buy the document, but I cant see it on
>the
>IEC website - and BSI cant help either!

Being a still CDV, it's not publicly available. But BSI may well have
produced it as a Draft for Public Comment (DPC), or will do so. You need
to contact BSI Customer Services and be persistent in asking them to
find out if it is already a DPC or will be one soon.

Instructions:  http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html