From: jeff collins <jeffcollin...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:57:34 -0700 (PDT)
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: Radiated Immunity Testing Beyond 61000-4-3

Group,

I need to perform Radiated Immunity testing beyond the 61000- 4-3 limits.
Section 5 of 61000-4-3 , Table 1 refers to this as the "Open Test Level" where
the field strength may be any value.

The question I have is: How do you calibrate and measure the field strength at
levels above the 61000-4-3 requirements?

I've seen emails in the past from folks making measurements at 200V/m and
higher. I'm hoping someone will chime in and enlighten me on how the
calibration and measurement was done at those levels.  Are there any Mil
-Spec's that cover how to achieve field calibration at these higher levels?

Thanks,

Jeff Collins

Compliance & Reliability

jcoll...@six9sreliable.com

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list.    Website:  http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell
mcantw...@ieee.org