Bob
The two product standards we use are EN61326-1 and EN61326-2-3. In each of
these the upper frequency for immunity testing is changing to 2.7GHz with a
DOCOPOCOSS of 2009-02-01.
The other parts of 61326 may well be the same in this respect.
As far as emissions are concerned each of these product standards seems to
be sticking with 1GHz as the top frequency as far as I can make out even
though the test method standards e.g. 55022 etc are extending their range.
If anyone else has any different information please let me know -
particularly about emissions.

Ian Gordon

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be
confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any
information contained  therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this
e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from
opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by
anti-virus software.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org