In message
<of6b4a0472.5575cff7-on862572e8.004703a4-862572e8.00484...@mmm.com>,
dated Sun, 27 May 2007, rehel...@mmm.com writes:

>For those of you who are on writing committees or have contacts with
>them, can you tell me what are the highest frequencies being considered
>for emissions testing and immunity?

The DRAFT CISPR 32 (to replace CISPR 13 and 22) goes up to 6 GHz for
radiated emissions, but that might change, except for outdoor units of
satellite broadcast receivers, for which the upper limit is 18 GHz.

The DRAFT CISPR 35 (to replace CISPR 20 and 24) goes up to 1 GHz for
immunity to radiated emissions, but that might change.
There are benefits from being irrational - just ask the square root of 2.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com