Hello all,

We are rsing the “NORMA Oficial Mexicana NOM-151-SCT1-1999” for use with
the Mexican phone system.  I am looking for any other sources either with
COFETEL or other organizations/facilities that have any input/understanding of
the expectations/specifics of phone and modem interfacing with the Mexican
PSTN.

For instance, with the Modem Spec for the US, we tie as much of the
requirements to FCC Part 68/TIA 968 but rely on a long list of TIA specs for
anything not directly called out in TIA 968, for everything from Caller ID to
Stutter Dial Tone to Ringing methods.  Does anyone know of any Mexican
standards that outline other modem functional specifications?

Thanks!

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Compliance Engineer
Echostar Communications
(w) 303-706-5467
(c) 303-204-2974

(chamber) 303-706-5144
(t) 3032042...@vtext.com <mailto:3032042...@vtext.com>
(e) charles.gra...@echostar.com <mailto:charles.gra...@echostar.com>
(e2) chasgra...@gmail.com <mailto:chasgra...@gmail.com>

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>