Well, the target for an EMI report

Is to allow someone to reproduce the measurements to

a good degree of confidence.

If you are able to leave those

data out, AND at the same time

guarantee that authorities (or competitors)

can reproduce your measurements, with

a reasonable chance of getting the same results,

so do leave it out.

 If not, you better document all you know.

>Is it necessary to list antenna factor and cable loss, etc. in the data
table?  My receiver has a capability for transducer factors.  The screen can
show corrected value.

If you have (other) documentation in place showing how

on date of measurement, raw data and reported data

are connected, there is no need to document these details.

>Does antenna height and turntable degree need to be recorded in the data
table?

Definitely for the most relevant QP and/or AV values.

Not for your peak data (which would overflow your reports then.)

Excel question:

I suggest that you search for a way to automatically include

Measurement data from receiver/analyzer directly into word.

That is not too difficult with some programming efforts.

Many steps between measurement and report will give

rise to auditor questions on the confidence in data.

 Gert Gremmen

Ce-test, qualified testing bv