Brian,

The "nearest part of the boundary of the
equipment under test in one rotation" would
usually be the corners (for rectangular
equipment). Picture the smallest circle that
just touches the equipment. Measure the
antenna distance from the outside of that
circle.

The imaginary circle should be concentric with
the turntable.

Scott B. Lacey

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html