Greetings PSTCers,

I posted a brief note a couple of weeks ago, but wanted to provide more detail
on another opening we have for an experienced compliance engineer.

RadiSys is a manufacturer of embedded computer products.  This position is at
our Hillsboro, Oregon location and supports design teams worldwide.

The ideal candidate must be very comfortable working with a wide range of
computers, software, operating systems and electronics.

They must be able to read schematics and provide a technical analysis based on
applicable standards and test targets for the program.

They must be ready to jump in and operate the equipment being tested (with
support from the development team) and are frequently in the position of
demonstrating acceptable operation to test lab personnel.

Most of our products obtain safety certifications to IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 and EMC
approvals to EN 55022/24 and FCC Part 15.

We have significant NEBS project work (Telcordia GR-63/GR-1089 and ETSI 300
386 / 300 019).

And frequently have to support a broad range of customer requirements for
shock/vibration, temp/humidity and other areas.

Realizing that not everyone needs to support safety, EMC, NEBS, Environmental,
etc., we’re looking for someone who will hit as broad a range as possible.

Existing members of the team and others within our R&D organization support
these activities, as well.

This engineer will support projects from initial design to end-of-life –
with the bulk of their time focused on initial certification of the product.

Requirements:

*      BS degree or equivalent

*      12 years of experience in the areas described above

*      Solid track record working on broadly cross-functional teams

*      Comfortable supporting multiple projects concurrently and performing
hands-on testing

The posting for the position is here:

http://www.radisys.com/careers/jobs_detail.cfm?jobsid=356.

It has additional information, as well as links to broader information about
the company, benefits, etc.

It’s also posted on Monster.

Please e-mail me if you have questions or concerns.

Michael Garretson
Compliance Engineer
RadiSys Coproration

Work: +1 503 615-1515
Fax: +1 503 615-1285
Email: michael.garret...@radisys.com <mailto:michael.garret...@radisys.com>

RadiSys Corporation
5445 NW Dawson Creek Dr
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5445+NW+
awson+Creek+Dr%2CHillsboro%2COR+97124%2CUSA&hl=en> Hillsboro, OR 97124
USA

See who we know in common <http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/10327925/>

Want a signature like this? <http://www.linkedin.com/e/sig/10327925/>

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: