Thanks everyone I have found what I need.

Regards

Andy

>>> Andrew McCallum <andrew.mccal...@deltarail.com> 15/09/2008 10:19 >>>

Thanks for the comments so far. From what I can gather from the responses I
really need to have a copy of the FCC Grant note. Have searched Google and FCC
site but can not find the document. Are Grants published anywhere?

FCC ID AU792U07A31817

regards

Andy

________________________________

Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the
addressees only (or people authorised to receive them on their behalf) and may
be confidential or privileged. If they have come to you in error you must take
no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please
delete them from your system and reply to this e mail highlighting the error.

Security: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that
internet e-mail is not 100% secure. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail
is taken to accept this.

Viruses: We have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are
virus free, but we advise that in keeping with good computing practice you
should ensure that they are actually virus free.
________________________________

DeltaRail Group Limited registered office Hudson House, 2 Hudson Way, Pride
Park, Derby, DE24 8HS. Registered in England and Wales, number 5839985. Please
refer to www.deltarail.com

Click here <https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==>  to

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: