From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John Woodgate
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:26 AM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: CE logo dimension in small products

In message

<9d3c09c155d9904299b427d6d2b1bf97032a9...@int-ev1.corpnet.intermec.com>,

dated Thu, 22 Jan 2009, "Pickard, Ron" <ron.pick...@intermec.com>

writes:

>I would have thought that there would've been better consistency

>regarding the CE marking procedure specified in CE marking related EU

>directives.

Indeed; it is something that is often complained about to the

Commission, but so far nothing has happened.

What should happen is that each Directive should refer to, not quote, a

definitive text, presumably in the CE Directive itself.

Things can always get better. But that's not the only option.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>