Friends and Colleagues,

This summer, the PSES is presenting the first ever Summer Colloquium in
conjunction with the EMC Society Symposium!

The dates for the event are July 26, 27, 28, 2010.

Papers and Presentations
The Technical Program Committee is seeking papers and presentations for this
event.

Submission deadlines are:

Abstract: 15-Jun-2010
Full Paper/Presentation: 30-Jun-2010
Notice of acceptance: 9-Jul-10

The call for papers is available on the EMCS Symposium web site at:
http://www.emc2010.org/index.php?id=188
Registration for the Colloquium is via the EMCS Symposium registration page:
http://www.emc2010.org/index.php?id=9

Papers can be submitted using the EDAS system at: http://edas.info/N8795

Volunteer Opportunity
We are also looking for volunteers to staff our booth in the Exhibit Hall. If
you will be attending the Symposium or Colloquium and can spare some time, we
would appreciate the support. Please contact me directly for more information!

--
Doug Nix, A.Sc.T.

PSES VP Conferences

d...@ieee.org
mobile (519) 729-5704
fax (519) 653-1318

Find me LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/dougnix

PSES - Designing a Safe Tomorrow Today

IEEE - Fostering Technological Innovation and Excellence for the Benefit of
Humanity

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>