        From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of
don_borow...@selinc.com
        Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 9:45 AM
        To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
        Cc: John Woodgate
        Subject: Re: Agency Probes Gas Pedals' Link to EMI

        John-

        Since 24 hours per day × 7 days per week = 168 hours per week, I want
        know how you get those extra 2 hours each week ;-). I could sure use
them.

        Donald Borowski
        Schweitzer Engineering Labs
        Pullman, Washington, USA

        From:
        John Woodgate <j...@jmwa.demon.co.uk> <mailto:j...@jmwa.demon.co.uk>
        To:
        EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
        Date:
        02/07/2010 12:14 AM
        Re: Agency Probes Gas Pedals' Link to EMI
        Sent by:
        emc-p...@ieee.org

        In message <322650.54573...@web39606.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
<mailto:322650.54573...@web39606.mail.mud.yahoo.com> , dated Sat, 6