Don't know anything about this topic myself, but here's a source:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Hq7VN1KsGvMC&pg=PA84&lpg=PA84&dq=what+is+th
e+relative+permeability+of+surgical+stainless+steel&source=bl&ots=_lJFVW-bP9
&sig=FpWH66iT-7SCLrwvDK_RLCGFFe4&hl=en&ei=Yq4tS8iOPMLClAf_1dWWBw&sa=X&oi=boo
k_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBEQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=what%20is%20the%20re
lative%20permeability%20of%20surgical%20stainless%20steel&f=false

Ken Javor

Phone: (256) 650-5261

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>