"Be careful what you ask for; you may get it."

Firms who wanted relief from having to test for compliance, and who wanted
to be able merely to design to (or just towards) compliance, have now got
all the relief they asked for.    No one is checking.

I wonder what legal obligation exists for one who discovers non-compliance;
must he report what he finds?? Or must it wait until (say) the Coast Guard
can't hear a ship at sea?

Cortland Richmond
KA5S

emc-pstc discussion list. To post a message to the list, send your e-mail