From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Ronald R.
Wellman
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:33 AM
To: 'American Idle'; rpick...@rpqconsulting.com
Cc: peterh...@aol.com; emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: Thermocouple welder

You will not get away with twisting and smacking the leads if you are under
IECEE SMT. You have to weld them. Also, my lab uses lots of TCs and we reuse
them so you may have to re-weld them after each use because whatever cement
you use to apply the TCs can very well cause you to rip the end of the TC when
you remove it.

Best regards,

Ron Wellman