        From: peterh...@aol.com <peterh...@aol.com>
        Subject: Thermocouple welder
        To: emc-p...@ieee.org
        Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 4:47 PM

        Hello friends,

        I am looking to purchase a very inexpensive thermocouple welder for
type J
and K as I have a small budget. Can anyone help please? I don't mind a used or
refurbished unit.

        Thank you
        Pete

________________________________

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/10012657
x1221322979x1201367215/aol?redir=http:/
www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.asp
?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=JunestepsfooterNO62>
emc-pstc

        All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at
http://www.ieeecommunities.org/emc-pstc
        Graphics (in well-used formats), large files, etc. can be posted to
that URL.

        List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

        Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

        Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
        David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html