From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of
david.cole...@selexelsag.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:57 AM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: harmonics & flicker

I am trying to find the driving requirement for ITE to be tested to
61000-3-2 and 61000-3-3 (harmonics & flicker).

For test & measurement equipment 61326 clearly states the requirement, but
I cannot find the equivalent statement in 55022/4 nor can I find it in the
EMC directive.

Anybody help?
Best Regards,
Dave Coleman

This email and any attached files contains company confidential information
which may be legally privileged.  it is intended only for the person(s) or
entity to which it is addressed and solely for the purposes set forth therein.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error
please notify the sender by return, delete it from your system and destroy any
local copies.  It is strictly forbidden to use the information in this email
including any attachment or part thereof including copying, disclosing,
distributing, amending or using for any other purpose.

In addition the sender excludes all liabilities (whether tortious or common
law) for damage or breach arising or related to this email including but not
limited to viruses and libel.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html