Hello James,

In your response you said: "it is not easy to monitor the quality of the link
for judging performance against immunity criteria A/B/C"
as a downside to the loopback method.  I have also had other responses that
detailed the requirements from CISR24 as to the monitoring of
transmission performance during an immunity test. While I can see that might be
an issue for server farms and the like - but for
AV equipment surely not!

My question (for the group) is : Why (for streaming video) is it necessary to
monitor the link minutia?  Surely the test requirement is that the video will
continue undisturbed under excitation from external fields. As long as my
viewing experience is uninterrupted - then that's a PASS.

(I can see how monitoring the stream might be beneficial for diagnosing
immunity issues).

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Compliance Engineer