From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John Woodgate
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 1:25 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: Machinery Directive DOC Questions

In message
<64D32EE8B9CBDD44963ACB076A5F6ABB01C53E23@Mailbox-Tech.lecotech.local>,
dated Wed, 4 Jan 2012, "Kunde, Brian" <brian_ku...@lecotc.com> writes:

>When a customer orders a configuration that does not include the sample
>loader (moving part), can we still declare compliance to the MD or in
>these cases do we have to generate a different DOC declaring to the
>LVD? In this case, would we have to establish a system to produce
>custom DOCs for each device produced depending on the options ordered
>by the customer?

If the MD does not apply, you can't apply it as a default. You need two
DoCs, one if the MD applies and one if it doesn't.

I can't help you with product variants to which the MD applies. It's
clearly oppressive, but change seems improbable.
Some people who are peeling the finch of the financial crisis are thinking of
biting a rook.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>

LECO Corporation Notice: This communication may contain confidential
information intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you received this by
mistake, please destroy it and notify us of the error. Thank you.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>