From: John Woodgate [mailto:j...@jmwa.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 1:55 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Testing EUT

In message <FCA549BE3ECF9D4CB8CB8576837EA489140AA0@ZEUS.cetest.local>,
dated Wed, 31 Oct 2012, "ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen"
<g.grem...@cetest.nl> writes:

>Exercise / Exercising / Exercision / Exercition    (of  a EUT in order
>to have it tested)

To exercise - verb

Exercising - participle (I am exercising the EUT) or gerund (Exercising the EUT
is an essential step.)

Exercision - rare word, not in Chambers' dictionary

Exercition - very rare word, possibly extinct. A form of 'exercitation', also
very rare?
--
OOO - Own Opinions Only. See www.jmwa.demon.co.uk The longer it takes to make a
point, the more obtuse it proves to be.