From: Kunde, Brian [mailto:brian_ku...@lecotc.com]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 11:21 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Empty electrical enclosures in Europe

I admit I don’t know much about this topic, but whenever I purchased switchgear
equipment or autotransformers there is always an optional “NEMA 1 Enclosure” I
can purchase. I don’t know what makes it a NEMA enclosure, but maybe their
website would be a good place to start.

www.nema.org<http://www.nema.org>

The Other Brian