Great advice Cortland!

I also ran into an interesting article on LinkedIn regarding how best to deal
with your manager when it comes to these issues, without getting fired.
Interesting reading…

http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20131119031719-7668018-speaking-up-without-getting-fired?trk=mta-lnk

Ken Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC