From: Brian Oconnell [mailto:oconne...@tamuracorp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:28 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Buying Standards

Please note that I am NOT an advocate of violating copyrights or IP. Most of
the (rather complex) PDF spec is in ISO32000-1. Note that PDF malware and
non-standard encryption (aka ransomware) is not uncommon; and Adobe itself has
a history of security failures. My employer is in the process of removing the
Adobe reader from company machines, except where sand-boxed (VMware for
Windoze, QEMU for Linux).

www.cs.cmu.edu/~./dst/Adobe/Gallery/fileSaveAs.c

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

Brian