From: Ron Pickard (RPQ) [mailto:rpick...@rpqconsulting.com]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 4:03 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Harmonised Standards for EMC Directive 2014/30/EU and Low
Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU

So, how then would one know that ALL member states have implemented these
directives? Would it be officially announced (OJ?) or are the 2016 dates the
drop dead dates for the member states?

And, will ETSI finish it's revision process of it's RED standards by then? Just
curious on this one.

I look forward to you reply.

Best regards,

Ron Pickard