As an outsider to the EU process, all I can do is hope it all gets
completed on time. But, I am skeptical that all the member states and ETSI can
get that all done by the 2016 dates. I think the EU put the cart before the
horse on this one, metaphorically speaking.
    I look forward to you reply.
Best regards,Ron PickardSent from my smartphone

------ Original message------From: John WoodgateDate: Tue, Mar 3, 2015 11:19
AMTo: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG;Subject:Re: [PSES] Harmonised Standards for
EMC Directive 2014/30/EU and Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
In message <000f424e.66f2bca822817...@rpqconsulting.com>, dated Tue, 3 Mar
2015, "Ron Pickard (RPQ)"  writes:>For your question, I guess we'll have to
wait and see if the member >states and ETSI meet the 2016 dates in those
directives.I meant a bit more than that. What chance is there of all the work
being done in time? 1 picochance?-- OOO - Own Opinions Only. With best wishes.
See www.jmwa.demon.co.ukWhen I turn my back on the sun, it's to look for a
rainbowJohn Woodgate, J M Woodgate and Associates, Rayleigh, Essex
UK-----------------------------------------------------------------This message
is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc discussion list.
archived and searchable on the web
at:http://www.ieee-pses.org/emc-pstc.htmlAttachments are not permitted but the
IEEE PSES Online Communities site at http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/ can
be used for graphics (in well-used formats), large files, etc.Website:
http://www.ieee-pses.org/Instructions:  http://www.ieee-pses.org/list.html
(including how to unsubscribe)List rules:
http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.htmlFor help, send mail to the list
administrators:Scott Douglas Mike Cantwell For policy questions, send mail
to:Jim Bacher:  David Heald: