John,

                Thanx for speaking up; the symposium is always awsome.

                I did the Electric Shock for Dummies pitch last year and had
a great group attending.  I'm willing to do it again this year, building on
last years session with some improvements.

:>)     br,     Pete

Peter E Perkins, PE

Principal Product Safety Engineer

PO Box 23427