About 10-15 years ago, there was an advertising video for a Bapco Safety
Analyzer that was making the rounds. As I recall the President of the company
said he had all of his sales engineers experience what high leakage current
felt like by having them hold on to the bare conductors of a circuit he
designed and he walked through sensing the current, experiencing pain, and let
go current.

I would love to see that video again.

Kevin Robinson