Did you take a look at AR's "bent element" LPDAs such as ATR80M6G?
http://www.ar-amps.com/html/find-it-fast-antennas.asp

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 20:32:58,
  "Kunde, Brian" <brian_ku...@lecotc.com> worte:

> I'm looking for suggestions on the best antenna to use for Radiated Immunity
 test according to IEC 61000-4-3 between 80Mhz and 1Ghz. (we use a dual ridge
horn above 1Ghz).

> Our goal is to find an antenna which is not too large, yet, will give us goo
d gain at the low end so we can generate 18-20V/m with a 100 watt amplifier.

> I've looked at the hybrid antennas and they just don't seem to have enough g
ain at the low end. It appears that most labs that use this type of antenna re
quires a 200 watt amp.

> Looks like a Log Periodic has much better gain and should work but we don't
want the radials to get too close to the floor. Plus, some of these are nearly
 2 meters long.

> Any suggestions or recommendations? What antenna do you use and how much pow
er do you required to achieve 10V/m with 80% AM modulation without clipping??