David,

The risk assessment you refer to below is not same as the risk assessment
referred to in the new LVD (and some other NLF directives). The risk assessment
below is specifically aimed at determining whether or not the product presents
a risk which is sufficient to warrant post market action, and in particular
whether or not a product recall is necessary. This is obviously related to the
product design risk assessment which is required before placing the product on
the market, but it is not the same thing.

Nick.