From: dward [mailto:dw...@pctestlab.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 1:46 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Measurement Uncertainty Above 18 GHz

All measurements are subject to uncertainty. Because there is no “standard” for
sites above a specific frequency does not mean that measurements are not
‘uncertain’. It just means we may not know them in relation to a specific
standard.  So, while measurement is always “uncertain”, it is basically more
uncertain simply because we have no established gage to judge them by (yet).

​​​​​

Dennis Ward

This communication and its attachements contain information from PCTEST
Engineering Laboratory, Inc., and is intended for the exclusive use of the
recipient(s) named above.  It may contain information that is confidential
and/or legally privileged.  Any unauthorized use that may compromise that
confidentiality via distribution or disclosure is prohibited.  Please notify
the sender immediately if you receive this communication in error, and delete
it from your computer system.  Usage of PCTEST email addresses for non-business
related activities is strictly prohibited.  No warranty is made that the e-mail
or attachments(s) are free from computer virus or other defect.  Thank you.