Hi Brent,

I've had some success with a (now slightly old) Samsung 4k TV that wasn't too
noisy, model UE48JU7000T.

James

From: Brent DeWitt [mailto:bdew...@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: 10 January 2017 01:57
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] lowest emissions 4k TV?

Hi group,

Any suggestions on the best available 4k TV for emissions testing support?  We
seem to be in a continuous churn of looking for good, commercially available,
sources and sinks.  It would be a real plus if it also had ARC capability!

I'm also wondering if there would be much support for a WIKI site for the EMC
community to post their findings on support devices.  Nothing proprietary, just
measurements of "off the shelf" support equipment like TVs, monitors and
sources.

Thanks all!

Brent DeWitt
Milford, MA

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>

Virus-free.

<emc-p...@ieee.org<mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org>>

Instructions: http://www.ieee-pses.org/list.html (including how to
List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html