Fra: Brian O'Connell [mailto:oconne...@tamuracorp.com]
Sendt: 11. desember 2017 20:36
Til: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Emne: Re: [PSES] Li-Fi

Three observations.
1. would have side-effects somewhat analogous to BPL on EMC. And the up/down
rate would probably have same problems and delay as satellite internet.
2.  different modality of old tech - remember the science fair projects
using laser com from bazillions years past?
3. Ted said that he 'discounted' TED talks  (we had thought they were named
for him).

Some references
0. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visible_light_communication
1. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-space_optical_communication
2. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li-Fi
3. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RONJA

Brian