Great quote! It pretty much describes much of medical research in my opinion.
The great thing about engineering is the field is “grounded” (pun intended) in
fundamentals. No so much in medicine where money and politics matter as much as
science. My hobby when I am not doing engineering is medicine and I read tons
of medical studies. Many are either junk (poorly done) or fraud! Some are great.

Doug Smith Sent from my iPhone IPhone: 408-858-4528 Office: 702-570-6108 Email:
d...@dsmith.org Website: http://dsmith.org