Hi All,
Our ICASA product submittals (for products with BT/WiFi/ANT radios) in South
Africa are taking months due to the long turnaround time.  One of our managers
in our S. Africa office has met with the ICASA management, but there is still
no solution to their backlog.  Has anyone found a faster way, or an alternative
to going through ICASA to receive approvals?

Perhaps a 3rd party offers a way to expedite a submittal to completion at ICASA
if there is no better path.  I have not yet started asking all the 3rd parties
(that email me frequently) about this, but I probably will,

Thank you for any ideas, contacts or suggestions you can offer.

Best regards,
Doug Kealey
Regulatory and Environmental Affairs Manager
Garmin International, Inc.
Olathe, Kansas USA
+1 913-440-5210 v
+1 913-488-1662 c
www.garmin.com<http://www.garmin.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be Garmin
confidential and/or Garmin legally privileged. If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including
attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank
you.