Nice.....

From: John Woodgate [mailto:j...@woodjohn.uk]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:59 PM
To: Schmidt, Mark; EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Customer Requests for Risk Assessments

An engineer and a lawyer argued about whose was the oldest profession. 'The
creation of the Universe itself was obviously an engineering task', said the
engineer. 'Before that there was only chaos'. 'Who do you think created the
chaos?' said the lawyer.

John Woodgate OOO-Own Opinions Only

J M Woodgate and Associates
www.woodjohn.uk<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.woodjohn.uk&d=DwMD-g&c=9mghv0deYPYDGP-W745IEdQLV1kHpn4XJRvR6xMRXtA&r=RsvNGGiEXp8Wa3AN0R9oJL3JV5vFvlTsmxQpMmBLBIw&m=TUmoa4HpCuCq48eGbcwJaeOUfUrIn7JqAcVz93T1kFM&s=-OUV6qJqLKZInn8G1VVBpC6jXllEWLyjwxLgdCMk4hY&e=>

Rayleigh, Essex UK