Greetings all, hope your week is going well,

I see differences in TRFs for both IEC and EN standards relating to the
verdict columns.  IEC OD 2020 ed. 3.3 specifies allowed verdicts are *Pass,
Fail *and *N/A (Not applicable)*.  There is an exception for MED category
allowing *N/E (Not evaluated)*.  However, I commonly see in TRFs for EN/IEC
60204-1 these verdicts: *N/A, Yes, No *and *Fault *or *Deficiency*.  I am a
little uncertain about what the word "No" means in this context. OD 2020
has no exception for MACH products, and yet I see these verdicts commonly
used.  Also, within the TRF there is no definition of what these verdicts
specifically mean.

Can anyone explain why these are in use and what they mean, exactly?

Thanks!  Doug

--

Douglas E Powell

doug...@gmail.com