Doug,My thoughts as well.Thanks,Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Doug Powell <doug...@gmail.com> Date:
8/1/19  4:38 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Steve Brody <sgbr...@comcast.net> Cc: EMC-PSTC
<EMC-PSTC@listserv.ieee.org> Subject: Re: [PSES] Plasma generator Steve,I've
dealt with plasma generators before, in my case atmospheric plasma for
cleaning. Unless the plasma wand is under some form of robotic control I would
not think this is not machinery. And in my view it is not an arc welder. What I
used in the past was use EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 for Industrial and for
Group 2 Class A invoking the clause "for treatment of material".  If you use
IEC 61010-1 for the safety portion, you are then required to use  IEC 61326-1,
which once again refers back to the same family of test standards with various
tweaks to the test levels.Best of luck,
Dougdougp01@gmail.comhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/dougp01On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at