Hi Charles!

I'm just a simple lad from Yorkshire meaning I usually need things
explaining to me with lots of pictures (sometimes in crayon) and words of
less than one syllable. As such, I'm about to mangle some terminology I'm
sure.

Any wave travelling through space is going to interact with the "impedance
of free space". Voltage difference across an impedance = current. Current =
magnetic field. You can't have one without the other?

Also if it has no B-field and no E-field, what does it have? (this is not a
setup for an amazing punchline. Like I said, simple boy, Yorkshire, etc)

Some of the search results found from the term "scalar waves" are certainly.
"alternative" in view point.

Cheers and hope you and yours are staying healthy!

All the best

James

James Pawson

EMC Problem Solver

Unit 3 Compliance Ltd

EMC Testing / Design for EMC / Problem Solving / Pre Compliance /
Consultancy / Environmental & Vibration

 <http://www.unit3compliance.co.uk/> www.unit3compliance.co.uk // 07811
139957

2 Wellington Business Park, New Lane, Bradford, BD4 8AL

Registered in England and Wales # 10574298