FYI, the California version of the code is also available to view online
for free:

https://www.nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/codes-and-standards/free-access?mode=view

There is a California Article 89 which is specific to the state of CA, and
various amendments throughout, with amendments varying depending on the
agency involved. There is a table before each article which gives a
summary. Example:

[image: image.png]

--
Scott Aldous | Regulatory Compliance Manager | scottald...@google.com |